For my case, fTPM is under the cpu settings, not trusted computing. Once I turned that on and secure boot I met the requirements no problem
Preparing for Insider Preview Builds of Windows 11 - ***UPDATED 6/28***
Hello Windows Insiders! Today we announced Windows 11, and we know you are excited to get your hands on it. You can check out all the details on how to prepare for Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on our blog post.
Once you've reviewed the blog, please use this post to ask any related questions you may have.
We are excited to hear your feedback!!
-The Windows Insider Team
***UPDATE***
For users who are receiving the following message in your Windows Insider Settings:
Your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Your device may continue to receive Insider Preview builds until Windows 11 is generally available, at which time it is recommended to clean install to Windows 10.
We've made an update to Settings to resolve some issues. Please reboot your device to ensure you have the latest update.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
2,500 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T16:27:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-28T16:27:17+00:00 then you have to find that ur motherboard have some pin or socket for external tpm module bt u have find which it will suppoert version 1.2 or 2.0
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T16:29:41+00:00 I thought the dev channel build didn't have to meet hardware requirements. So why are people worrying about processors etc? I heard the beta channel isn't out until later in summer?
-
Anonymous
2021-06-28T16:31:07+00:00 I think it's the principle. You know like the fact that there is simply going to be the issue is enough for people to complain about it. Something to pass the time.