I haven't received any of the messages saying that my device does not meet the requirement. but I am not able to update it to windows.
PS I'm on beta channel
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Windows Insiders! Today we announced Windows 11, and we know you are excited to get your hands on it. You can check out all the details on how to prepare for Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on our blog post.
Once you've reviewed the blog, please use this post to ask any related questions you may have.
We are excited to hear your feedback!!
-The Windows Insider Team
***UPDATE***
For users who are receiving the following message in your Windows Insider Settings:
Your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Your device may continue to receive Insider Preview builds until Windows 11 is generally available, at which time it is recommended to clean install to Windows 10.
We've made an update to Settings to resolve some issues. Please reboot your device to ensure you have the latest update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I haven't received any of the messages saying that my device does not meet the requirement. but I am not able to update it to windows.
PS I'm on beta channel
Can we get to know when we windows insider programme(dev) users get windows 11 in the next week?
Hi, I have a quick question andwhy I signed up for the Windows Insider program, but in the settings it says "Your channel options will be limited" and it only allows me to be on the Release Preview channel, although I would like to be in the beta channel. What can be done about this? regards
Hello,
Windows 11 Preview version cannot be found under Windows Update. Is there a solution for this?
wait , that is all we can do