My Laptop meets the requirements and I am in Beta Channel, Will I get the windows 11 beta next week or at the end of this summer !?
Preparing for Insider Preview Builds of Windows 11 - ***UPDATED 6/28***
Hello Windows Insiders! Today we announced Windows 11, and we know you are excited to get your hands on it. You can check out all the details on how to prepare for Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on our blog post.
Once you've reviewed the blog, please use this post to ask any related questions you may have.
We are excited to hear your feedback!!
-The Windows Insider Team
***UPDATE***
For users who are receiving the following message in your Windows Insider Settings:
Your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Your device may continue to receive Insider Preview builds until Windows 11 is generally available, at which time it is recommended to clean install to Windows 10.
We've made an update to Settings to resolve some issues. Please reboot your device to ensure you have the latest update.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
2,500 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-27T03:08:22+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-27T02:55:22+00:00 I've checked for available updates on 26 June, in the afternoon and again at night. The Insider Program tab still says my PC does not meet the requirements, which is certainly does. AMD Threadripper 3970x, 64gb RAM, and 2TB storage (I might be flexing a little, very proud of my little rig that could).
Is there a registry entry that needs to be changed or anything else we can do on our end? I'd like to start testing builds of Windows 11 as soon as I can
-
Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2021-06-27T02:45:16+00:00 Does anyone know how to get PC Health Check to do the check if you're running a home server? Because my PC is tied to a server, all PC Health Check tells me if my PC is managed by my organization (which is me) and doesn't do anything. Looking at the minimum specs, the only thing I think that might be an issue is the TPM requirement, which I need to look into for my motherboard (it's about a year and a half old).
I get the same message on the Insider page under Settings/Update.
As far as I know, Microsoft has promised to update the tool for that message in the next few weeks. Try using this alternate.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-27T02:40:32+00:00 Does anyone know how to get PC Health Check to do the check if you're running a home server? Because my PC is tied to a server, all PC Health Check tells me if my PC is managed by my organization (which is me) and doesn't do anything. Looking at the minimum specs, the only thing I think that might be an issue is the TPM requirement, which I need to look into for my motherboard (it's about a year and a half old).
I get the same message on the Insider page under Settings/Update.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-27T02:40:17+00:00 I will bow out as impractical for me as not even minimum as i have the i7/7700k,, No uefi/secureboot and just a TPM header and I dont plan on buying any p.c. in the future just upgrade my homebrew P.C. eventually..
Many of us Insiders, typically at the forefront of software developments, are disappointed that we won't be early adopters of the shiny, new operating system. Yes, I count myself for that comment, too. We need to remember, well I assume, that Microsoft will still keep updating Windows 10 for several more years.