Hi,
Just finished upgrading my systems to 11, here are some queries I've got after the upgrades...
The main rig, meets and exceeds all requirements, upgraded smoothly, and appears to be working fine.
2nd PC meets all requirements apart from the CPU (i7-6700, Really MS?) upgraded smoothly apart from whereas it was Window 10 Pro, after the upgrade, it was 11 Home, tried using my Pro key to upgrade, and I get a message "We can't activate Windows on this device at the moment, You can try activating again later, or go to the Store to buy genuine Windows (0x80070490) My Pro key is genuine from Microsoft, so I guess they've downgraded me due to not meeting requirements?
3rd test laptop, old Core Duo T9500, 8gb ram, no secure boot, no TPM - Windows update gets to 8% and I get the White box pops up saying "Checking System", then fails test due to No TPM, No secure boot. I was under the impression that as an Insider on Dev Channel, it would ignore the requirement and just warn me about not meeting them?
I also can't change my Insider setting from the Dev channel, it's the only option setting gives me? apart from leaving the program on that device.
Surface Pro Gen 1, all well apart from Windows warning me I don't meet requirements, but installed and is running fine.
Anyone else run into the issues I've had on my 2nd or 3rd device at all, any way around been found?