had some problems with this build.... Had to downgrade it to 22000.1
After some updates Explorer won't start (ExplorerExtensions.dll error)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Windows Insiders! Today we announced Windows 11, and we know you are excited to get your hands on it. You can check out all the details on how to prepare for Windows 11 Insider Preview builds on our blog post.
Once you've reviewed the blog, please use this post to ask any related questions you may have.
We are excited to hear your feedback!!
-The Windows Insider Team
***UPDATE***
For users who are receiving the following message in your Windows Insider Settings:
Your PC does not meet the minimum hardware requirements for Windows 11. Your device may continue to receive Insider Preview builds until Windows 11 is generally available, at which time it is recommended to clean install to Windows 10.
We've made an update to Settings to resolve some issues. Please reboot your device to ensure you have the latest update.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Windows 11 works nice on my dell xdp 17 laptop. However, there is 1 thing that I notice immediately is that I cannot move the taskbar to the top or left or right, it has to be at the bottom!
I share your opinion. I still do not understand why not take the 7th generation of Intel i7, when it works PERFECTLY, without any kind of jerk or lag. It has greatly improved the speed of the System and the Computer (I would like to underline what I said). I can't believe that testing the way I'm testing and demanding my machine with twelve applications open, including Skype and two games, works so well !! Do you have missing? It has them, because it is a release, but my notebook that the only requirement that it does not meet is that it is an i7 7th, it works extremely better than with windows 10.
You know, this has gotten me thinking. This mandatory Secure Boot and TPM has me wondering, since it is a Must to both, not just one or the other, could it be that Win 11 is not a secure enough OS to run without them? Or even run with just one or the other? I have secure boot on, but do not have TPM and cannot install win 11. So, is the reason because Win 11 is not a secure OS on its own? Is it a Hackers dream OS......
I updated windows 10 21H1 to windows 11 but it kinda looks like both got mixed up
My taskbar didn't change at all
Also start button isn't centerd and start button and search doesn't work
I can't open any apps from start because start button just won't work
It's even worse than the leaked one