Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG

Anonymous
2022-07-17T07:57:13+00:00

I have an Asus Zenbook. After/during the latest Windows 11 update, I am no longer able to boot into windows. I get Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD, and sometimes INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I can't get to the recovery environment, although BIOS is still working.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Repair and recovery

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-18T15:02:18+00:00

    I think you might be correct on the hard drive issue. I tried to reinstall windows, and it couldn't find a drive to use

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. BryceSor 5,510 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2022-07-18T17:20:37+00:00

    I will check tonight NZ time and see what can to done, did you alter any settings in the bios before this problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-18T17:44:08+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-18T19:12:32+00:00

    No. Nothing. Just the Win11 OS Update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-18T19:14:14+00:00

    Thanks. That got me a little further, but i ran into the same error 5 minutes after starting the driver installation. Even when i disable VMD, the only drive recognized is the USB drive.

    I really do appreciate the help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments