Hi timleeshue,
Check your hard drive with the manufacturer's software as it looks like it's failing, it can also be the controller or the cable to the hard drive, most of the time it's just the hard drive.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have an Asus Zenbook. After/during the latest Windows 11 update, I am no longer able to boot into windows. I get Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD, and sometimes INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I can't get to the recovery environment, although BIOS is still working.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi timleeshue,
Check your hard drive with the manufacturer's software as it looks like it's failing, it can also be the controller or the cable to the hard drive, most of the time it's just the hard drive.
In the bios is the hard drive still listed correctly and do you know the make and model of the hard drive?
In the bios is the hard drive still listed correctly and do you know the make and model of the hard drive?
Hi. Thanks for tryingto help. In the BIOS, the storage is still being recognised and listed as NVMe SSD (Intel optane).
I was thinking of trying to boot from a flash drive and performing a factory reset/removing updates
Yes you could try, I would still check the hard drive, do you know the make and model of the hard drive or the model of your computer so I can look it up.
It's an Asus Zenbook UX325E