I tried to reinstall windows, and it couldn't find a drive to use
You need to load the driver
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have an Asus Zenbook. After/during the latest Windows 11 update, I am no longer able to boot into windows. I get Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD, and sometimes INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I can't get to the recovery environment, although BIOS is still working.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I tried to reinstall windows, and it couldn't find a drive to use
You need to load the driver
I will check tonight NZ time and see what can to done, did you alter any settings in the bios before this problem?
It's an Asus Zenbook UX325E
Yes you could try, I would still check the hard drive, do you know the make and model of the hard drive or the model of your computer so I can look it up.