Apparently there is a new bios version available, have you tried it?
Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG
I have an Asus Zenbook. After/during the latest Windows 11 update, I am no longer able to boot into windows. I get Stop code: DRIVER PNP WATCHDOG BSOD, and sometimes INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I can't get to the recovery environment, although BIOS is still working.
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Repair and recovery
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
43 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T16:25:28+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-07-22T15:32:46+00:00 Ha. Aye. Tried both W11 & W10 MCT's.
You'll have to find a way to test this drive, otherwise is futile to keep trying.
Maybe use another PC if available or take the laptop to a PC repair shop and have it tested.
Good luck!
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T14:52:12+00:00 Ha. Aye. Tried both W11 & W10 MCT's.
-
Anonymous
2022-07-22T14:35:59+00:00 Thanks. Tried that a few times. no luck, unfortunately. Same Watchdog error & looping
YW.
Please try again using the newer driver from the link Bryce posted earlierF6flpy-x64 - VMD.zipedit: never mind, you used the latest driver.
Did you try using W10 MCT?