Ok, now I see the confusion and why I saw something unfamiliar in one of your snips.
What you're discussing isn't the Edge Bar nor what I know of the Sidebar. And maybe it is a Controlled Rollout that explains it. Yes, I can (in Dev or Win11) Rt Clk text & > Search in sidebar, BUT I do not have the strip on the right edge of it. Maybe eventually.
And there's mention of it working with images, in the future. For a while, Search image in sidebar WAS, also, in the Rt Clk menu. That has come & gone a few times, whilst they have been 'working' on it. Certainly, the 'new' strip has heaps more stuff & power/abilities. I will watch for it. I have kind of neglected looking at Edge Dev or Canary for a while. Do you have it in all 3 Edge channels?
Cheers,
Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/af3154fc-d708-49f1-bba5-cee5509e21cf?platform=QnA![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/fd906907-678d-4f14-842b-316eee67df2d?platform=QnA
Yes, I have all 3, the Official Edge Build, Canary, and Dev versions, they all behave different, one has one of the 2 features, or the other, some have both, and other ones have none. 🤣🤣🤣
Completely inconsistent and typical MS. 😝