I finally deleted the SoftwareDistribution download folder
and I'm trying again. Update showed an 0x800704c7 error.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I finally deleted the SoftwareDistribution download folder
and I'm trying again. Update showed an 0x800704c7 error.
Build bounced back to downloading after trying to install.
Stuck at 8% downloading.
Seems to be a common problem today, this was at 74% and went back to 7%. 😂😂
and stuck at 8%. 🤷♂️😜
Jumped at 89% and the back to 8% again, not I've seen the same problems downloading with both Canary and Dev. Something is broken today.
Installing:
back to downloading again. 😂😜🤷♂️
slow installing...
Couple things to note:
The looping/bouncing issue when downloading and trying the initial install seems to self-correct on the fourth try. We're looking into it.
Also, there's a snag with being able to download the ISOs we release. We're looking into that as well.
Gotta love the excitement of the last flights for the year! :)
Thanks Jason.
Finally update to 26016 completed!