Build 26016.1012 + ISO out to Canary Insiders

CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-12-13T18:00:28+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T20:02:26+00:00

    Canary finally up and running

    Same here, now some testing. 😎

    Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview

    Version 23H2

    Installed on ‎12/‎13/‎2023

    OS build 26016.1000

    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26016.1000.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-13T19:50:19+00:00

    Canary finally up and running

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T19:43:56+00:00

    OK, I'm on 26016. No problems so far.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T19:34:36+00:00

    Installing on my desktop is finally up to 83% installing, my Laptop is at 14% insalling.

    My old SP3 did the install on first try.

    All 3 are up and running on 26016.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T19:24:29+00:00

    OK, I just got to the restart without errors. I don't know why I didn't see the problems others have, but Dell did just update my BIOS this morning; I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. This update is definitely slower than earlier ones, but so far so good. Stay tuned. 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments