Build 26016.1012 + ISO out to Canary Insiders

CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-12-13T18:00:28+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T01:01:43+00:00

    Second PC updated with official ISO, much better none of these W.U. problems I had earlier. 😉👍

    Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview
    Version 23H2
    Installed on ‎12/‎13/‎2023
    OS build 26016.1000
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26016.1000.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T23:56:06+00:00

    Downloaded ISO 26016. Install.wim is > than 4GiB. I will split to install.swm and install2.swm to fit on FAT32. 😉

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T23:29:55+00:00

    Canary downloaded and installed with no issues. See you all next year.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T20:56:54+00:00

    As per blog, I verified that the WinRE environment is now fixed. 👍

    • Fixed an issue causing WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment) to not render correctly in the previous flight.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T20:34:45+00:00

    After pausing for a bit, I finally have the build.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments