Build 26016.1012 + ISO out to Canary Insiders

CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-12-13T18:00:28+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-24T05:13:28+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T05:59:06+00:00

    It does work from Windows Mobity Center.

    Thanks to the good old control panel. 😂😉

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T05:44:55+00:00

    Thanks!

    I read the blog but I missed that one.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T05:44:20+00:00

    It does work from Windows Mobity Center.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T03:46:57+00:00

    Settings App crash when trying to open Power & battery.

    Is there a fix for it?

    No fix yet.

    I'm getting this error too. 😜

    I guess I'll use the control panel while waiting for this to be fixed. 🤷‍♂️

    https://aka.ms/AAo945j

    Image

    Same problem opening from here or from the system tray. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments