Build 26016.1012 + ISO out to Canary Insiders

CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-12-13T18:00:28+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-14T01:01:43+00:00

    Second PC updated with official ISO, much better none of these W.U. problems I had earlier. 😉👍

    Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview
    Version 23H2
    Installed on ‎12/‎13/‎2023
    OS build 26016.1000
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26016.1000.0

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T20:56:54+00:00

    As per blog, I verified that the WinRE environment is now fixed. 👍

    • Fixed an issue causing WinRE (Windows Recovery Environment) to not render correctly in the previous flight.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T19:24:29+00:00

    OK, I just got to the restart without errors. I don't know why I didn't see the problems others have, but Dell did just update my BIOS this morning; I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not. This update is definitely slower than earlier ones, but so far so good. Stay tuned. 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-12-13T18:42:51+00:00

    I finally deleted the SoftwareDistribution download folder

    and I'm trying again. Update showed an 0x800704c7 error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-13T18:31:54+00:00

    Downloading slowly:

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments