Builds 22621.2199 & 22631.2199 out to Beta Chanel

CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2023-08-18T17:09:01+00:00
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

66 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T17:40:37+00:00

    USOClient StartInteractiveScan put that on cmd or run dialogue and it will start checking for updates

    It is in the blog. 😎

    Known issues[General]

    • **[NEW]**After updating to this build, the “Check for updates” does not appear as expected under Settings > Windows Update. To manually check for updates, you can open Windows Terminal (or the Run dialog)and enter the USOClient StartInteractiveScan command which will perform the same function as clicking the “Check for updates” button in Windows Update. Note that running the command will not display any output. To confirm that the operation was successful, you can run the command while the Windows Update settings page is open. You should see your device checking for updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T19:43:34+00:00

    I'm getting a message that "we can't reach Windows Insider Program right now" - I tried for over two hours today and then gave up.

    So, I just went to the MS downloads for preview channel and chose the ISO I wanted and started that process.

    However after mounting that .ISO and executing the setup.exe, the "Making sure you're ready to install" screen has been spinning for over an hour now!

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    Weirdness - I've downloaded and installed and upgraded several Windows 11 Pro ISO images since the very beginning and never had this occur before, so I'm quite perplexed.

    for over an hour now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T19:53:19+00:00

    Me too It's not showing up!!!

    Bro I got it just use vivetool and enter this in cmd

    vivetool /enable /id:29785186

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T20:18:55+00:00

    I'm getting a message that "we can't reach Windows Insider Program right now" - I tried for over two hours today and then gave up.

    So, I just went to the MS downloads for preview channel and chose the ISO I wanted and started that process.

    However after mounting that .ISO and executing the setup.exe, the "Making sure you're ready to install" screen has been spinning for over an hour now!

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    Weirdness - I've downloaded and installed and upgraded several Windows 11 Pro ISO images since the very beginning and never had this occur before, so I'm quite perplexed.

    for over an hour now.

    I think something is not working today with insider windows updates.

    Try to do the ISO update while offline. (Change the setup option to not check for updates). That should work.

    I tried to switch from R.P. to Beta and it shows that I'm up to date with the current public build 22621.2134, which is not the case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-19T20:44:57+00:00

    Installled last night the beta update and it removes the check for update button on windows update, happened in 2 different pc's. Removing the update made it come back, so I'm not updating for a week until it's fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments