Beta downloaded and updated. I have the new personalization for taskbar. Used command line to do Windows Update and set the Stack Update.
Builds 22621.2199 & 22631.2199 out to Beta Chanel
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
66 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2023-08-18T23:58:17+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-19T00:02:32+00:00 This is still broken with Beta Build 22631.2199. It is fixed in latest Dev but not in Beta.
They need to propagate the fixes not the bugs. 🤐🤷♂️
Have to toggle B.T. settings Off and back On to get the icon to show up.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-19T00:42:17+00:00 In the blog for beta 22631.2199 you can now turn on never combined mode. Shown here,
My Personalisation shows nothing below show seconds in the tray clock.
Davy. https://aka.ms/AAm4ufg
Hi Davy,
I have the new settings; it is another of those features enabled to some random users.
I really don't have any use for it and will leave it to default settings. 😂😂😂🤐🤷♂️
I.M.O.
It is more an annoyance than a benefit. 😜😜😂
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more