Installled last night the beta update and it removes the check for update button on windows update, happened in 2 different pc's. Removing the update made it come back, so I'm not updating for a week until it's fixed.
Builds 22621.2199 & 22631.2199 out to Beta Chanel
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
66 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2023-08-19T20:44:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-19T20:18:55+00:00 I'm getting a message that "we can't reach Windows Insider Program right now" - I tried for over two hours today and then gave up.
So, I just went to the MS downloads for preview channel and chose the ISO I wanted and started that process.
However after mounting that .ISO and executing the setup.exe, the "Making sure you're ready to install" screen has been spinning for over an hour now!
Has anyone else experienced this?
Weirdness - I've downloaded and installed and upgraded several Windows 11 Pro ISO images since the very beginning and never had this occur before, so I'm quite perplexed.
for over an hour now.
I think something is not working today with insider windows updates.
Try to do the ISO update while offline. (Change the setup option to not check for updates). That should work.
I tried to switch from R.P. to Beta and it shows that I'm up to date with the current public build 22621.2134, which is not the case.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-19T19:53:19+00:00 Me too It's not showing up!!!
Bro I got it just use vivetool and enter this in cmd
vivetool /enable /id:29785186
-
Anonymous
2023-08-19T19:43:34+00:00 I'm getting a message that "we can't reach Windows Insider Program right now" - I tried for over two hours today and then gave up.
So, I just went to the MS downloads for preview channel and chose the ISO I wanted and started that process.
However after mounting that .ISO and executing the setup.exe, the "Making sure you're ready to install" screen has been spinning for over an hour now!
Has anyone else experienced this?
Weirdness - I've downloaded and installed and upgraded several Windows 11 Pro ISO images since the very beginning and never had this occur before, so I'm quite perplexed.