After 25 minutes of being stuck at 99% downloading, I rebooted and restarted the download. It seems to be proceeding normally now - 20% installing. Fun and games!
Build 26020 is out to Canary Channel
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
59 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-01-03T19:06:13+00:00 -
CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-01-03T19:07:32+00:00 Now on 26020 but I had no Wi-Fi and had to reconnect.
Same here, I restarted and it connected fine.
-
Pauli O 16,380 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-01-03T19:13:01+00:00 I updated four devices and all of those completed about 45 minutes without stuck on any phase.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-03T19:41:29+00:00 Glory be, I'm finally up and running with 26020 and no apparent problems. I have to say that after an hour and a half to get through this update, somebody at MS must've decided to try my patience! But, as the saying goes, all's well that ends well. 😊
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-03T20:01:22+00:00 Downloading and installing:
Done:
Edition Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview
Version 23H2
Installed on 1/3/2024
OS build 26020.1000
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26020.1000.0
Verified that this is now fixed. 👍
Fixes for known issues
- Fixed an issue causing Settings to crash when navigating to Power & Battery in the previous build.