Build 26020 is out to Canary Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-01-03T18:00:30+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

59 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T16:35:10+00:00

    I don't get your Spotlight problem.

    But I do get this minor annoyance with my Canary lock screen language.

    Which apparently is Swedish. I wouldn't have known but immediately I logged on it opened a page of photos of the place in Swedish. 🤷😲

    Which could be considered strange in that I only have one foreign language selected EN:US 😅

    Davy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T18:56:49+00:00

    I don't get your Spotlight problem.

    But I do get this minor annoyance with my Canary lock screen language.

    Which apparently is Swedish. I wouldn't have known but immediately I logged on it opened a page of photos of the place in Swedish. 🤷😲

    Which could be considered strange in that I only have one foreign language selected EN:US 😅

    Davy.

    Maybe is an invitation to learn another language. 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments