More updates on 1/9/2024:
Build 26020 is out to Canary Channel
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
59 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2024-01-10T02:44:10+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-01-09T08:08:33+00:00 Same problem as me. A bug. Can you help file a feedback? Wonder if the new build will fix the issues.
You don't know if it is a bug.
It doesn't cause any problem at this point. Maybe they will come up with an explanation for this change in Canary. 🤷♂️
-
Paul Chou 1,471 Reputation points
2024-01-09T07:59:38+00:00 Same problem as me. A bug. Can you help file a feedback? Wonder if the new build will fix the issues.
-
Anonymous
2024-01-09T07:55:43+00:00 Is anyone facing an issue when updating to this version? When I went to the Windows update page in the settings and advanced options, I noticed the word some of the settings are managed by your organization, even though I am not in an organization. A bug?
This is what I see in Advanced options. I did not get any problem with the updates.
No idea why this second option is grayed out. 🤷♂️
On other builds it is showing like this, but I never use it on anyway. Maybe they are getting rid of it or changing the policy. 😂🤷♂️
In this case the organization is MS. 🤣🤣
-
Paul Chou 1,471 Reputation points
2024-01-09T07:29:59+00:00 Is anyone facing an issue when updating to this version? When I went to the Windows update page in the settings and advanced options, I noticed the word some of the settings are managed by your organization, even though I am not in an organization. A bug?