Build 26020 is out to Canary Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-01-03T18:00:30+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

59 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Johnny55 5,155 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-01-23T23:30:42+00:00

    Hi FG, CK,

    I can access FG's FBH on Release, Beta, Dev and Canary with no issue. Suggest trying again.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T22:04:51+00:00

    Hi fg

    I cannot access your feedback.

    Image

    Davy.

    No idea why you cannot access it. Question for MS. 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T21:49:23+00:00

    Hi fg

    I cannot access your feedback.

    Davy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T20:52:14+00:00

    I have seen this problem with Windows Spotlight for the Background pictures in the last 2 Canary Builds 26020 and 26016, perhaps earlier Builds too. 😎

    https://aka.ms/AAoq9zq

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments