Build 26020 is out to Canary Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-01-03T18:00:30+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

59 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T19:41:29+00:00

    Glory be, I'm finally up and running with 26020 and no apparent problems. I have to say that after an hour and a half to get through this update, somebody at MS must've decided to try my patience! But, as the saying goes, all's well that ends well. 😊

    HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Pauli O 16,380 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-01-03T19:13:01+00:00

    I updated four devices and all of those completed about 45 minutes without stuck on any phase.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-01-03T19:07:32+00:00

    Now on 26020 but I had no Wi-Fi and had to reconnect.

    Same here, I restarted and it connected fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T19:06:13+00:00

    After 25 minutes of being stuck at 99% downloading, I rebooted and restarted the download. It seems to be proceeding normally now - 20% installing. Fun and games!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T19:00:09+00:00

    Now on 26020 but I had no Wi-Fi and had to reconnect.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments