On one multiboot device I get odd Boot menu if Canary build 26020 is set as default.
This doesn't happen if build 22635.3061 or build 23615 is set default.
Combination of builds 22635.3601, 23615 and 26016 work fine also.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same problem as me. A bug. Can you help file a feedback? Wonder if the new build will fix the issues.
You don't know if it is a bug.
It doesn't cause any problem at this point. Maybe they will come up with an explanation for this change in Canary. 🤷♂️
Same problem as me. A bug. Can you help file a feedback? Wonder if the new build will fix the issues.
Is anyone facing an issue when updating to this version? When I went to the Windows update page in the settings and advanced options, I noticed the word some of the settings are managed by your organization, even though I am not in an organization. A bug?
This is what I see in Advanced options. I did not get any problem with the updates.
No idea why this second option is grayed out. 🤷♂️
On other builds it is showing like this, but I never use it on anyway. Maybe they are getting rid of it or changing the policy. 😂🤷♂️
In this case the organization is MS. 🤣🤣