SOLVED - Display Brightness not working on 25314

Anonymous
2023-03-09T14:05:52+00:00

3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��

Display brightness is not working with this build.

Anyone else?

https://aka.ms/AAjx75m

DSCN0015[1].AVI

Image

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Personalization and accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-09T23:05:22+00:00

    This is my driver on my Desktop:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Pauli O 16,380 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-09T23:13:32+00:00

    I try that version in device 1 but WU install old driver back. I think this same happen with device 3 on last Dec. when I get that laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T23:20:19+00:00

    This is my driver on my Desktop:

    Image

    That is the same I have on Intel UHD 620 and UHD 630.

    I had to borrow one laptop with that Intel adapter to reproduce the brightness bug with build 25314.

    I tried 4 different drivers as I showed in the earlier post, and did not make any difference, it failed the same way with all 4 drivers. 🤣🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T02:07:03+00:00

    Sibro, just so you know, there IS a way to get to the brightness option, although you have to dig through the options to find it, and to be honest I don't remember how I got to it, but it was there. Since as you and FG have pointed out, it only applies to the likes of laptops and integrated systems, that's obviously why the slider was greyed out on my desktop. I don't have an Insider build on anything but a desktop; sorry if I caused any confusion.

    May your canaries have great flights! 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-10T02:36:33+00:00

    I don't have an Insider build on anything but a desktop; sorry if I caused any confusion.

    May your canaries have great flights! 😊

    Thanks! same to you.

    No problem, don't worry about it, you didn't confused me.

    Regards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments