Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
I don't have this Build on a laptop yet.
Maybe later if I can get an ISO. 🤷♂️
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��
Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
I don't have this Build on a laptop yet.
Maybe later if I can get an ISO. 🤷♂️
Mine's greyed out on my desktop too. I found an article on how to fix it, but I ran into a cascading no. of password problems, and now I can't find it again, sorry. Maybe you might have better luck searching. If I find it, I'll update this post.
Mine's greyed out on my desktop too. I found an article on how to fix it, but I ran into a cascading no. of password problems, and now I can't find it again, sorry. Maybe you might have better luck searching. If I find it, I'll update this post.
Thanks.
I don't think desktops have the option, but I could be wrong as I don't have one to check.