SOLVED - Display Brightness not working on 25314

Anonymous
2023-03-09T14:05:52+00:00

3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��

Display brightness is not working with this build.

Anyone else?

https://aka.ms/AAjx75m

DSCN0015[1].AVI

Image

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Personalization and accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T23:20:19+00:00

    This is my driver on my Desktop:

    Image

    That is the same I have on Intel UHD 620 and UHD 630.

    I had to borrow one laptop with that Intel adapter to reproduce the brightness bug with build 25314.

    I tried 4 different drivers as I showed in the earlier post, and did not make any difference, it failed the same way with all 4 drivers. 🤣🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Pauli O 16,380 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-09T23:13:32+00:00

    I try that version in device 1 but WU install old driver back. I think this same happen with device 3 on last Dec. when I get that laptop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-09T23:05:22+00:00

    This is my driver on my Desktop:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Pauli O 16,380 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2023-03-09T22:56:19+00:00

    >Could you please check which version you got on your Intel Graphics 630 that is failing

    Image

    On device 1 I download latest driver 31.0.101.2115 from Intel but it didn't help and now W.U. want to install old driver back.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T20:49:33+00:00

    Not obvious at all from the recording.

    That is what you are showing on the original post.

    The recording does not register the variation in brightness even when it works correctly.

    The recording doesn't but the human eye does.

    The ones affected who tried to change the brightness by looking at the recording knew it right away.

    I'm sorry but I'm not going to delete the recording just to please you. End of!

    edit:

    I added a video clip to the original post which shows the bug for everyone to see regardless.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments