>Are you willing to set up a kernel debugger to grab the deeper logs we need to investigate? If so, I'll drop you a DM so we can work through that process.
I'm waiting for that DM with instructions how to start debugging...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��
Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
>Are you willing to set up a kernel debugger to grab the deeper logs we need to investigate? If so, I'll drop you a DM so we can work through that process.
I'm waiting for that DM with instructions how to start debugging...
Surface Book 2, also cannot control display brightness. Sending feedback!
I don't have an Insider build on anything but a desktop; sorry if I caused any confusion.
May your canaries have great flights! 😊
Thanks! same to you.
No problem, don't worry about it, you didn't confused me.
Regards.
Sibro, just so you know, there IS a way to get to the brightness option, although you have to dig through the options to find it, and to be honest I don't remember how I got to it, but it was there. Since as you and FG have pointed out, it only applies to the likes of laptops and integrated systems, that's obviously why the slider was greyed out on my desktop. I don't have an Insider build on anything but a desktop; sorry if I caused any confusion.
May your canaries have great flights! 😊