I have experience with this problem also,,,
any body would help me related this issue ?
There's no fix, nothing we can do, we have to wait for MS to fix it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��
Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have experience with this problem also,,,
any body would help me related this issue ?
There's no fix, nothing we can do, we have to wait for MS to fix it.
I have experience with this problem also,,,
any body would help me related this issue ?
Doesn't work for me either. Tried updating device drivers and checking for corrupt files, doesn't work.
Don't waste any more time, there's no cure for it.
MS has to fix it themselves.
Doesn't work for me either. Tried updating device drivers and checking for corrupt files, doesn't work. Currently trying to update to Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.25314.1010) (KB5025135), update stuck at 25%.
I gave up testing different drivers.
There was no change when trying several drivers including the Microsoft Basic Display adapter driver, the problem persists, the function keys on the keyboard to adjust brightness don't work either. 😝
Yet, I found a temporary workaround for the Intel UHD Graphics 620 on a Laptop I tested.
Using the Intel Graphics command center showing below.
The slider on the line showing >All Colors > "Overall lightness or darkness of the content on your screen."
still works and gets similar results (not quite 100%, but good enough to reduce the light) reduces the overall brightness on the screen even if the brightness display slider is completely useless with this build. 😎😁🤷♂️