Mine's greyed out on my desktop too. I found an article on how to fix it, but I ran into a cascading no. of password problems, and now I can't find it again, sorry. Maybe you might have better luck searching. If I find it, I'll update this post.
SOLVED - Display Brightness not working on 25314
Anonymous
3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��
Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Personalization and accessibility
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2023-03-09T01:42:44+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-03-09T00:40:31+00:00 Display brightness is not working with this build.
Anyone else?
I don't have this Build on a laptop yet.
Maybe later if I can get an ISO. 🤷♂️