SOLVED - Display Brightness not working on 25314

Anonymous
2023-03-09T14:05:52+00:00

3/23 update: build 25324 does not have this bug. ��

Display brightness is not working with this build.

Anyone else?

https://aka.ms/AAjx75m

DSCN0015[1].AVI

Image

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Personalization and accessibility

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T01:42:44+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T00:45:07+00:00

    Maybe later if I can get an ISO. 🤷‍♂️

    I got one a while ago but I know you don't like that site. 😁

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-03-09T00:40:31+00:00

    Display brightness is not working with this build.

    Anyone else?

    I don't have this Build on a laptop yet.

    Maybe later if I can get an ISO. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments