Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T06:04:11+00:00

    By changing the settings...you mean this right??

    Even though I have disabled the location for Teams, it still asks me every time I turn my device on (from shutdown/restart/hibernation)....

    File an FBH report.

    On my machine I turned it off and it stopped asking when I rebooted and started Teams again. 🤷‍♂️

    I also have MS account set to off. Yours is set to on, but it should not make a difference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T06:53:30+00:00

    Yep! https://aka.ms/AAp6sct

    For tracking my device (Find my Device), I have kept the MS account on...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T08:07:23+00:00

    Yep! https://aka.ms/AAp6sct

    For tracking my device (Find my Device), I have kept the MS account on...

    Good, if other users have the same issue, they can upvote your FBH report.

    I cannot upvote because I don't have that problem. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T19:36:35+00:00

    Drew, thanks for your comments regarding PINs and my installation. I have since reconsidered the security advantages of using a PIN vs. password and have reversed my settings to support that.

    In regards to your query regarding my setup, it is a dual boot with Windows Insider installed on a separate disk. Hence my "daily driver" is unaffected.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-19T20:19:22+00:00

    Well, it is nice you gave my concerns & thoughts such consideration and that you are using a PIN 👍👍👏

    Also, nice to know you are, indeed, running IBs in one of the proper ways.

    PS: Maybe, you would mark what I had said as "Helpful".

    Cheers,
    Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/539384c7-9af6-4e43-832d-358469686c05?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments