Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T21:43:56+00:00

    Clean installs work, but you start from scratch again.

    There was a build 26052 early today, but it's gone now.

    Back to 26058.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T02:10:16+00:00

    Looks like there is a problem with Clipchamp version 3.0.10020.0 in Canary and Dev channels. It just gets stuck on this "Finishing those final touches..." and never finishes.

    While waiting for a fix, the workaround is to reinstall the older version 2.9.1.0 which is the same currently installed on public build 22631.3155. Here is a link posted by Maison da Silva to download the old version of the App 2.9.1.0.

    https://aka.ms/AAp6dz3

    Having trouble with Microsoft Clipchamp for Windows when Opening? Here's the Solution – Maison da Silva

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Here is another variation of the message, still getting stuck. 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-18T02:31:18+00:00

    I have been beta testing for MS since prior to Vista's release. That was before WIP existed and we were called Beta Testers. Over the years I have run Beta Builds in various ways. Ever since it became available, I have, very successfully & enjoyably, used Hyper-V and pretty much kept to a VM approach. It has been dependable, easy to use and it comes with your Operating System.

    You might give it a go (instead of VMWare).

    OR

    You could go dual-boot and avoid the whole VM thing all together 😊

    Cheers,
    Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/11f1ea29-889b-48c8-8d7b-a93dac9f4662?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T03:29:53+00:00

    I guess I forgot to post for this build (I'm busy getting tax stuff together 🤢), but I got it installed and working with no problems on 2/14.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-18T06:17:56+00:00

    I think MANY Users will like being able to be without the Feeds on the Widgets panel and have/show just widgets.

    Also, MANY will like having the choice to hover OR click the Widgets icon.

    And, personally, I like Copilot living at the right end of the Sys Tray better than in with the Taskbar icons. Show Desktop can, certainly, be easily replaced, if one wants it.

    Cheers,
    Drew

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments