I do not have the new Widget feature on my
26058/Dev, but is anyone else's Widget opening
on startup?
Not here, I don't see the new navigation bar either and I have to click to open widgets. I also disabled open on hover.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I do not have the new Widget feature on my
26058/Dev, but is anyone else's Widget opening
on startup?
Maybe this setting mentioned here?
"By default, Widget Launcher is set to launch the widgets during startup as well. You can prevent this by setting the toggle for Launch on Startup to Off."
For me it is the same with the new format. I have to click to open widgets. 🤷♂️
Why 2 ISO file if they are the same?
I would expect one 26058.1000 the other 26058.1100. 😎
They default to Dev channel on total clean install. I had to uninstall KB5036078 CU on my Canary VM to bring it back to .1000.
Hi Johnny,
I did a clean install with 26058 and it defaulted to DEV, but I switched it to Canary before the update for 26058.1100 came down from W.U.
That way I did not need to uninstall KB5036078, it did not have a chance to install it.
This time no problem with MS Edge, it was present, and the initial version installed was Edge Beta. 122.0.2365.30.
When I checked again for updates on MS Edge while in Canary Build it updated to the Dev version Below.
That is quite the norm in Canary Build they use EDGE DEV and the option below is on by default. 😎
Is it just AMD systems?
26058 is just like 26056, won't install.
58 is, already, installing itself, this morning. I read the blog. The mouse stuff seems similar to some things offered in Power Toys.