2 separate ISO files.
Hi FG,
They are the same ISO images of 26058.1000
Regards,
They may just set a different flighting channel. 🤷♂️
Why 2 ISO file if they are the same?
I would expect one 26058.1000 the other 26058.1100. 😎
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why 2 ISO file if they are the same?
I would expect one 26058.1000 the other 26058.1100. 😎
They default to Dev channel on total clean install. I had to uninstall KB5036078 CU on my Canary VM to bring it back to .1000.
Well here is another week for 5 of my amd units to not be able to get the canary build
Why 2 ISO file if they are the same?
I would expect one 26058.1000 the other 26058.1100. 😎
They default to Dev channel on total clean install. I had to uninstall KB5036078 CU on my Canary VM to bring it back to .1000.
Then MS screwed up again. 😝🤷♂️
Why make us download 2 separate ISO files, if they are the same?
The 2 files are identical. What a ridiculous waste of time. 😜😜🤬
Come on MS you can do better than that. 🤬
Dev
02/14/2024 07:08 PM 5,145,939,968 Windows11_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_26058.iso
Canary
02/14/2024 06:22 PM 5,145,939,968 Windows11_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_26058.iso
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more