Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-20T22:04:18+00:00

    You're very welcome. Glad I was able to help & thanks for you voicing appreciation. Yes, that will be good/much better 👍👍

    I have done it that way in the past, as well and it worked/works very nicely/well.

    Maybe, you would mark my suggestion as "Helpful". Oh, thanks, I think you did, already.

    Cheers,
    Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/aef62765-10a6-4b6d-b097-27362d14eece?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-02-21T15:35:36+00:00

    I do not have the new Widget feature on my

    26058/Dev, but is anyone else's Widget opening

    on startup?

    I found the cause of this. If I turn off the

    open on hover over setting it doesn't happen. https://aka.ms/AAp97hg

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-21T21:13:25+00:00

    Well for what it matters, I do not have this issue no matter whether set to Hover or Click.

    Also, do others have the 'new' Widgets panel with all its new Settings in 'public' Win11 as well as IBs? (I have it in both)

    Cheers,
    Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/1d60b0ec-85f3-4b66-958d-04b33a4c63de?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments