I just got this problem even after a clean install of 26058. Easily reproduceable on the machine.
Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel
Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
53 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2024-02-20T04:26:08+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-02-20T12:54:01+00:00 (Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26058.1100 (ge_release) download and install the updated version after disappeared wifi signal and cannot connect internet access. in this case how to fix any solutions ?
-
CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2024-02-20T13:54:18+00:00 (Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.26058.1100 (ge_release) download and install the updated version after disappeared wifi signal and cannot connect internet access. in this case how to fix any solutions ?
I've had the same issue for several builds.
Usually a Restart fixes it for me.
-
Neil D 34,310 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-20T21:10:44+00:00 I took your suggestion and now have the latest Dev build installed on another partition so using the hardware directly, as you said.
Much better now so thanks Drew.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-20T21:55:06+00:00 I took your suggestion and now have the latest Dev build installed on another partition so using the hardware directly, as you said.
Much better now so thanks Drew.
If you install 2 windows 11 systems on 2 partitions of the same disk you may want to check out this problem below.