Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Neil D 34,310 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-02-16T22:42:34+00:00

    I have to say I'm having more and more difficulty installing these updates using VirtualBox. I've only ever been able to use VirtualBox since the Windows 10 first release of an insider build in 2015.

    Since I bought a Windows 11 laptop I transferred the builds to that and have been able to use VirtualBox but not easy of late.

    The latest ISO clean install insists there isn't TPM 2.0 available but it has been updating builds until now. (I had to clean install because it wouldn't update) The only way was to bypass the TPM check, which sort of defeats the object of the exercise. I think I'm going to have to give up soon but it's been interesting seeing the new features and getting a flavour of what is on the way.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Johnny55 5,155 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-02-16T18:51:28+00:00

    My laptop clean installed without any issues. The Canary build on clean install in VM was a bit of an issue as it installed CU KB5036078. In the virtual machine I could not change the Setting from Developer (default) to Canary. It would not change till I let it install and then uninstall the .1100 update.

    The Dev VM clean installed with no issues. Did the CU update and Net and after reboot, it went into an endless loop. Will try another clean install later.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-16T17:14:09+00:00

    58 is, already, installing itself, this morning. I read the blog. The mouse stuff seems similar to some things offered in Power Toys.

    Cheers,Drew![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/ff909c32-a434-4aa7-8da3-970405acc76c?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-16T17:09:31+00:00

    Is it just AMD systems?

    26058 is just like 26056, won't install.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments