Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-18T02:31:18+00:00

    I have been beta testing for MS since prior to Vista's release. That was before WIP existed and we were called Beta Testers. Over the years I have run Beta Builds in various ways. Ever since it became available, I have, very successfully & enjoyably, used Hyper-V and pretty much kept to a VM approach. It has been dependable, easy to use and it comes with your Operating System.

    You might give it a go (instead of VMWare).

    OR

    You could go dual-boot and avoid the whole VM thing all together 😊

    Cheers,
    Drew![Image](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/11f1ea29-889b-48c8-8d7b-a93dac9f4662?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T02:10:16+00:00

    Looks like there is a problem with Clipchamp version 3.0.10020.0 in Canary and Dev channels. It just gets stuck on this "Finishing those final touches..." and never finishes.

    While waiting for a fix, the workaround is to reinstall the older version 2.9.1.0 which is the same currently installed on public build 22631.3155. Here is a link posted by Maison da Silva to download the old version of the App 2.9.1.0.

    https://aka.ms/AAp6dz3

    Having trouble with Microsoft Clipchamp for Windows when Opening? Here's the Solution – Maison da Silva

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Here is another variation of the message, still getting stuck. 😂🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T21:43:56+00:00

    Clean installs work, but you start from scratch again.

    There was a build 26052 early today, but it's gone now.

    Back to 26058.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Neil D 34,310 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2024-02-17T16:43:15+00:00

    I have decided to try VMware to see if that sees the host TPM 2.0.

    I'm glad to say it does and so I could be back in business although I found VirtualBox a lot easier to setup.

    I've even transferred the licence from the old VirtualBox machine to this one. And that originated from Windows 10 Insider in 2015.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-17T02:55:20+00:00

    It is also happening on my Acer PC with an Intel Core iP-8400 CPU @2.8 GHZ withy a Radeon RX 570 Graphics card. I cannot locate the driver causing the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments