Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T08:07:23+00:00

    Yep! https://aka.ms/AAp6sct

    For tracking my device (Find my Device), I have kept the MS account on...

    Good, if other users have the same issue, they can upvote your FBH report.

    I cannot upvote because I don't have that problem. 🤷‍♂️

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T06:53:30+00:00

    Yep! https://aka.ms/AAp6sct

    For tracking my device (Find my Device), I have kept the MS account on...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T06:04:11+00:00

    By changing the settings...you mean this right??

    Even though I have disabled the location for Teams, it still asks me every time I turn my device on (from shutdown/restart/hibernation)....

    File an FBH report.

    On my machine I turned it off and it stopped asking when I rebooted and started Teams again. 🤷‍♂️

    I also have MS account set to off. Yours is set to on, but it should not make a difference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T05:59:19+00:00

    By changing the settings...you mean this right??

    Even though I have disabled the location for Teams, it still asks me every time I turn my device on (from shutdown/restart/hibernation)....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T05:50:56+00:00

    Anyone getting this??

    Pops up every time I restart my device and open Teams....

    Many apps get the same message. Just change the settings for that app. I turned it off and it stopped asking, 🤷‍♂️

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments