Build 26058 + ISO out to Canary/Dev Channel

CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2024-02-14T22:00:25+00:00

Live in W.U.

Windows Insider program | Program announcements and registration | Communications and announcements

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T05:59:19+00:00

    By changing the settings...you mean this right??

    Even though I have disabled the location for Teams, it still asks me every time I turn my device on (from shutdown/restart/hibernation)....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T05:50:56+00:00

    Anyone getting this??

    Pops up every time I restart my device and open Teams....

    Many apps get the same message. Just change the settings for that app. I turned it off and it stopped asking, 🤷‍♂️

    Image

    Image

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T05:12:43+00:00

    Anyone getting this??

    Pops up every time I restart my device and open Teams....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-18T17:31:10+00:00

    I finally got tired of waiting for a solution to the upgrade / rollback issue with build 26058, so I attempted a clean install with the ISO on USB. Well, it worked, I got all the way through the install and the system is up and running.

    A couple of issues with 26058 include the weather applet does not appear on the lock screen regardless of setting to that effect; also I keep getting prompted to sign in with my Windows PIN (not sure how to remedy this).

    PS - I figured out how to turn off the PIN.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Drew - 810 Reputation points
    2024-02-18T06:17:56+00:00

    I think MANY Users will like being able to be without the Feeds on the Widgets panel and have/show just widgets.

    Also, MANY will like having the choice to hover OR click the Widgets icon.

    And, personally, I like Copilot living at the right end of the Sys Tray better than in with the Taskbar icons. Show Desktop can, certainly, be easily replaced, if one wants it.

    Cheers,
    Drew

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments