Is my PRIVACY AT RISK while using windows 10 ???

Anonymous
2014-10-05T13:04:18+00:00

"When you acquire, install and use the Program, Microsoft collects information about you, your devices, applications and networks, and your use of those devices, applications and networks," the privacy policy states. "Examples of data we collect include your name, email address, preferences and interests; browsing, search and file history; phone call and SMS data; device configuration and sensor data; and application usage."

“If you open a file, we may collect information about the file, the application used to open the file, and how long it takes any use [of] it for purposes such as improving performance, or [if you] enter text, we may collect typed characters, we may collect typed characters and use them for purposes such as improving autocomplete and spell check features,” the privacy policy states.

I mean am i really safe using windows 10 technical preview. Microsoft can get to my email address,my password,my ATM card information,My browsers history,my surf logs and other details.I don't want Microsoft to know what am i doing over internet. They can get to any private information of my as i type it over the keyboard.  I don't feel secure using windows 10 anymore. They don't have the right to know somebodies personal stuff.  I don't want Microsoft to watch my each and every move. Is not really an inhuman approach of interfering with someones personal data and information and their privacy?

I JUST DON'T WANT THEM TO TRACK MY INTERNET ACTIVITY AS THAT IS WHAT WE USE ON DAILY BASIS AND DON'T WANT OTHERS TO KNOW WHAT I AM DOING OVER THE INTERNET. THEY CAN COLLECT ANY OTHER INFORMATION AS THEY WANT TO DEVELOP THE NEW VERSION OF WINDOWS. I AM STILL USING WINDOWS 10 TECHNICAL PREVIEW BECAUSE IT IS JUST GREAT TO USE AN OPERATING SYSTEM THAT IS A COMBINATION OF WINDOWS 7 AND WINDOWS 8.JUST RESPECT SOMEBODIES PRIVACY.THAT'S ALL.

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Security, privacy, and accounts

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-05T13:17:05+00:00

    Why did you join tech preview, download and install windows 10 if you did not want to inform Microsoft about the usage of 10? Of course Microsoft needs access to find out about any issues that arise from using 10. If your concerned that much about your usage of using 10, then uninstall 10 and go back to your previous operating system

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-05T13:15:11+00:00

    I believe if you do NOT sign up for the odious windows insider program you should be safe, or at least as safe as with other versions...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments