ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-23T21:39:47+00:00

    Mr Kumar

    I tried your instructions on MS Teams I even uninstalled and re-installed and nothing. This is a new Laptop Dell 5406 2 in 1 Windows 11

    Ricky

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2022-03-26T05:56:32+00:00

    I fixed this just by going to the Microsoft Teams website and downloading Teams for Windows 11. It will download the native Teams app specifically for Windows 11 rather than the traditional WinAPI (Windows 10) one. Run the Installer; once asked to update the app click ok/yes. It then rewrites the corrupted program files installed while updating Windows, and replaces them with the new ones. And viola! it should just launch perfectly the next time you open it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-04-24T08:02:01+00:00

    Just disable MSTEAMS from startup. Dont delete folders (can cause disruptions sometimes)

    Disable msteams at startup - no more error on startup. Just done it now on newly purchased laptop with win11 home. Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-05-16T14:43:30+00:00

    I have tried repair, reset, and reinstall and the problem persists.

    Based on a few recommendations to play with the file structure for MS teams, I decided to do a search for Teams in Explorer and here are the results.

    Which of these folders/files do I need to delete before I can reinstall Teams?

    ![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/181fd900-c55d-48fc-84f0-ee42154dc20b?platform=QnA

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments