ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-12-22T23:44:26+00:00

    My problem solved.. You also try to setup windows 🪟 again..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-24T06:19:48+00:00

    What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

    Image

    *Moved from Windows 11

    Hello guys,

    So, Ill mention the trick that worked for me.

    I went to the task manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del) to observe two copies of teams running on my system at startup (Startup tab). I disabled one of the copies that is not referenced to the local version of Teams that I use for communication, and Voila! Turns out two copies, one regulated by admin causes issues. Maybe you can uninstall the other copy too, if your admin permits.

    Hope it helps.

    Regards,

    TheDoctorWhoNow

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-28T06:32:34+00:00

    I my case the resolve was

    1. Uninstall Teams in the settings Apps
    2. get rights for the admin-user to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
    3. then I delete the Teams folder for examble MicrosoftTeams_22006.600.1133.7409_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe in the folder C:\Program Files\WindowsApps
    4. now start "now chatten" via the taskbar

    It's run, greate!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-02-08T19:45:16+00:00

    I got this exact problem on a brand new laptop during inital set-up of the laptop along with 3 other warning messages about teams.

    Will the fixes mentioned in here work and also Microsoft,why is this happening on a brand new laptop which has never been used ?!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-02-08T20:09:35+00:00

    The same with me: I had a brand new HP laptop with Windows 11. I think this happened when HP upgraded to Win 11.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments