You have to go to "App installer" scroll down untill "Microsoft edge WebView2 runtime" touch "modify" and "repair"
(Sorry for my english anyway)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You have to go to "App installer" scroll down untill "Microsoft edge WebView2 runtime" touch "modify" and "repair"
(Sorry for my english anyway)
Dude I don't even know how I can thank you
thank you very much
The taskbar is missing all the icons and most of the applications are not working.
Please start a new thread about your Taskbar problem.
This thread is about Teams.
Also what Insider build of Windows 11 are you on?
Right click Start, Run and type winver for the build #.
I don't use Teams so I just closed it permanently and I no longer have an issue. It does seem to me that it is a Teams problem however. This is closed.