ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-24T22:13:49+00:00

    I was getting this error after a successful upgrade from Windows 10 to 11

    I tried both method 1 and 2 with no success resolving the issue.

    I tried deleting the Teams program and and downloading and installing a new one, still the problem persisted.

    Finally resolved it for me by:

    Go into Settings

    Select Apps

    Select the Startup tab

    Scroll down to Microsoft Teams

    Turn to Off

    Shut down PC and restart, error no longer comes up.

    I will have to monitor if having shut it off has any effect on any other apps I use, so far none and doubt it will.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-11-03T17:34:55+00:00

    mstearms.exe bad lmage

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-11-12T15:19:57+00:00

    I know how to fix this!

    After 2 months of attempts:

    You have to go to "App installer" scroll down untill "Microsoft edge WebView2 runtime" touch "modify" and "repair"

    (Sorry for my english anyway)

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-08T04:01:18+00:00

    I got an error after a clean install of Windows 11.

    I went to the download page Download the WebView2 Runtime https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/#download-section

    Got a link MicrosoftEdgeWebview2Setup.exe

    Installed and the download error does not appear.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-12T19:57:31+00:00

    Imageplease solved this problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments