ms teams.exe - Bad Image

Anonymous
2021-08-25T13:39:29+00:00

What is this problem about and how to fix it . Can any one fix this for me??

*Moved from Windows 11

Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-08T09:55:44+00:00

    I managed to fix it.

    Go to add or remove a program and remove Microsoft teams.

    Go to program files\windowsapplications\Microsoft teams… and delete the folder.

    Press on the chat icon on the start menu and it should fix it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-09T03:57:14+00:00

    I fixed it like this

    1. remove microsoft teams app
    2. delete folders that starting with MicrosoftTeams_ in the Program Files\WindowsApps
    3. download app and reinstall it.MicrosoftTeams-x64.msix

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-10-12T04:47:01+00:00

    genius <3

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-12T05:27:05+00:00

    genius <3

    This method isn't working on me. I was able to fix the problem by installing Windows-11 again. Thank you 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-10-24T10:39:07+00:00

    I had this issue with me and just follow below and do repair then reset

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments