I managed to fix it.
Go to add or remove a program and remove Microsoft teams.
Go to program files\windowsapplications\Microsoft teams… and delete the folder.
Press on the chat icon on the start menu and it should fix it.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I managed to fix it.
Go to add or remove a program and remove Microsoft teams.
Go to program files\windowsapplications\Microsoft teams… and delete the folder.
Press on the chat icon on the start menu and it should fix it.
Same isuue after a fresh install of Windows 11
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I’m having the same problem like you. After a clean install of windows 11.