You have to go to "App installer" scroll down untill "Microsoft edge WebView2 runtime" touch "modify" and "repair"
(Sorry for my english anyway)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You have to go to "App installer" scroll down untill "Microsoft edge WebView2 runtime" touch "modify" and "repair"
(Sorry for my english anyway)
I got an error after a clean install of Windows 11.
I went to the download page Download the WebView2 Runtime https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/webview2/#download-section
Got a link MicrosoftEdgeWebview2Setup.exe
Installed and the download error does not appear.
I know how to fix this!
After 2 months of attempts:
You have to go to "App installer" scroll down untill "Microsoft edge WebView2 runtime" touch "modify" and "repair"
(Sorry for my english anyway)
mstearms.exe bad lmage