My problem solved.. You also try to setup windows 🪟 again..
ms teams.exe - Bad Image
Windows Insider program | Apps on Insider preview
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-12-22T23:44:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-12-22T22:42:48+00:00 I don't use Teams so I just closed it permanently and I no longer have an issue. It does seem to me that it is a Teams problem however. This is closed.
-
CrazyKats 19,840 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2021-12-22T21:41:00+00:00 Please start a new thread about your Taskbar problem.
This thread is about Teams.
Also what Insider build of Windows 11 are you on?
Right click Start, Run and type winver for the build #.
-
Anonymous
2021-12-22T20:52:42+00:00 The taskbar is missing all the icons and most of the applications are not working.
-
Anonymous
2021-12-15T09:28:21+00:00 Dude I don't even know how I can thank you
thank you very much